Weekly interview – n°1
– Ok, look at me not at the camera, we’ll start with a few questions about yourself, childhood, etc then we’ll get more into your art, right?
– So Alice …
– It’s Tricky Alice.
– Sure… sorry, Tricky Alice. So you are a visual artist, creative, sensitive, crazy and free from art movements, is that right?
– You said you wanted to start with my childhood.
– Yes, this is right. So Tricky Alice, what can you tell us about your childhood, was that moment essential in your life for the creating process?
– Your IPhone’s ringing.
– Really sorry, my son… ” Hello sweety, i’m interviewing some random artist, i call you back in a minute, love you”. You know what it is, children…
– No, i don’t.
– …So, your childhood…
– …Great! Let’s now talk about your art, tell us more about your creations, what about this name Not So Random Art, did you say it was random?
– I guess it can be seen as random, but randomness is just one step in the process. Lady, i’m tired, we’ll continue this later. Artists are lazy people, you know what i mean.
– …Thank you Tricky Alice, it’s been a pleasure…
Not So Random Art